How Do I Integrate Aweber with WishList Member?
You can easily integrate Aweber with WishList Member using the built in Integration, AutoResponder settings. Once complete you’ll be able to automatically sign-up newly registered members to your autoresponder.
Watch a Tutorial Video
Step by Step Instructions
1) In the WishList Settings section select the Integration > AutoResponder subtab.
2) Select the Aweber API from the drop down menu and select the click the “Set AutoResponder Provider” button.
3) In the new Aweber API section that now appears below, click the link ”Click here to obtain an authorization key and copy it into the box below”.
4) In the new Window that appears input your login information for your Aweber account and click the green “Allow Access” button.
5) After you’ve successfully granted WishList Member authorized access, your new access code will be displayed. Copy the code to your clipboard.
6) Go back to your WishList Member web page from Step 3 and paste the code into the box and click the red “Update AutoResponder Settings” button.
7) After the page refreshes you’ll see a list of your membership levels currently available in WishList Member and an option to select one of your corresponding Aweber lists from a drop down menu. Select the list that you would like to have each membership level added to when a user registers.
8) If you would like to have a member automatically unsubscribed when they are canceled or removed from a membership level, click the box on the right labeled “Auto Unsubscribe”
9) Once you have all your settings selected for all of your lists, click the red “Update AutoResponder Settings” button.