Recently we had the privilege of speaking to New York Times Best-Selling Author Dan Ariely.
And we’d like to give you the entire interview absolutely FREE
Here’s the backstory on why you’ll want to listen to this…
Intro To Dan Ariely
Dan is a professor of behavioral economics at Duke University – he basically studies people and the decisions they make.
I know what you’re thinking… how does this effect me? Am I right?
Well, if you know how and why people make certain decisions you immediately gain a HUGE advantage as far as how to position your products, improve the customer experience and increase your sales.
During this interview we talk to Dan about how the results from his research can help all small business owners. For example, in Part 1 of this interview you’ll learn:
- Why a “decoy option” can immediately improve your subscription sales
- How to design a highly effective sales environment
- Freemium or not? We’ll let Dan’s research answer that one
- The effect of “FREE” and how it leads to completely irrational decision making
- Why social media is playing a much larger role in buying habits – and what to do about it.
- Dan’s brand new research into the effect Brand Names have on our product “perceptions”
- Why paying employees (or contract workers) big bonuses doesn’t always work (and what to do instead)
- and much more!
You can download Part 1 of the interview below:
(Part 2 of this interview will be conducted soon)