Some of the WishList crew will be heading to New York in June to soak up the wisdom of many and support Stu McLaren (WishList Co-Founder) as he delivers a brand new presentation called “8 Proven Membership Models: How To Go From Sporadic Sales To Recurring Revenue”.
(so if you’re heading to BlogWorld be sure to let us know because we’d love to “hang out”… ok that sounds cheesy… but you know what we mean. LOL)
With that in mind, Stu has already begun preparing his presentation and would like to show the audience a variety of membership site examples.
The question is, can we feature your site?
If you’re interested, here are the details to have your site considered:
Instructions For Submitting Your Site
Given the large volume of submissions we expect, please know that we won’t be able to accept all that we receive.
However, we will be going through them all and to do so, we ask that you keep your submissions brief and to the point by following the template below.
Also, please note that we will need your submission prior to: April 30th, 2012
In addition, it should be noted that we will need you to create a “temp user” for a membership level so that we can see the inside of your site (we’d like to show the audience examples of how different sites are setup). If that’s something you’re not comfortable with, then please don’t submit your site.
Finally, since Stu will be talking about these 8 membership models, please make sure your site “fits” one of them (otherwise it won’t serve as a good example! LOL):
- Publisher Model – Publish fresh, new content on a regular basis
- UPS Model – Publish a “package” of content each month (Ex. CD, DVD, Video Tutorial, Newsletter, Interview of the Month or PLR type site)
- Micro Continuity Model – A “fixed” term membership (3 months, 6 weeks etc.)
- Modular Course – Site that delivers a modular course
- Protected Download – Site that uses WLM to control access to digital downloads that have been purchased
- Community Center – Primary purpose is to give people a place to connect (protected forum)
- Private Members Area – Centralized place to deliver a variety of protected content and to communicate with members
- Coaching Site – Site using the protected area to deliver content/consulting to private clients
So if your membership sites one of those models, here is what you’ll need to do next…
Send Us This Info:
- Send An Email to support @ wishlistproducts.com (minus the spaces)
- Use the subject line: BlogWorld Case Study
- Please make a note of #2 above – it’s very important you use that subject line
- Please copy this template for your submission:
- Membership Site URL:
- Test Member Login Info (login URL, username, password):
- Membership Model (pick 1 of the 8 that fits the best):
- Summary of Your Site (200 words or less):
- Ex. Who is it for? What do you provide inside the site? How much do you charge? How long have you been running the site?
If you have any other questions please let us know.
And remember, the deadline is April 30th, 2012.
Otherwise we look forward to seeing you in NYC and thank you in advance for letting us show off your site